sábado, 27 de julio de 2024

Jasmine Monroe: The model with a smile that graces magazine covers.

I tend to be a slightly cold and aloof individual, however I can still speak and relate like a typical person, although I don't laugh much. I like to be correct and perfect in what interests me, although I might sometimes seem brusque and rude. If I get nervous, I tend to act a bit strange, making hand gestures. I despise losing and making errors. I might seem very confident, but it scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I detest "easy" people or, as I usually call them, people without personality, especially girls with immature traits. To approach me, you need to be someone I like or find intriguing; otherwise, you receive my indifference, which is usual for me. I abhor egotists, even if I might sometimes seem like one. I detest listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless required.

Tobacco and liquor are two of my passions, but I usually indulge in them alone, as I don't Fashion designer rhodes crossword clue like being observed or people knowing about it. Another one of my favorite things is reading; I always try to have a book with me, even if it's an instruction manual. I'm not a big fan of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. Alcohol doesn't affect me greatly, but if it does, I lose control. Sometimes I get tense or nervous for no apparent reason. I have a very intricate tattoo that is part of my past, and I always try to conceal it with shirts or other attire. I like dressing well everywhere.

Since childhood, I have always been a reserved person. My parents frequently said that I was a very serious child for my age. While other kids played and laughed, I liked to sit in a corner with a book or a toy that let me focus quietly. This inclination to introspection has only grown stronger with time. Even though I can relate to others normally, I always keep a Fashion week paris 2022 programme certain emotional distance. It's not that I don't care about others, I just find it difficult to open up and show my feelings.

In the professional area, this quality of mine of being correct and perfect in what concerns me has been an asset. I am precise and detail-oriented, which has allowed me to shine in my work. However, this same quality can sometimes make me seem brusque or rude. I don't have much tolerance for mistakes, neither mine nor others'. This can make some people consider me difficult to deal with, but those who know me well realize that I just have high standards and expect the same from others.

When I feel nervous, I tend to behave a bit strangely. I make hand gestures, a habit I've had since I was a child. It's a method to alleviate the tension I feel in those moments. Even though I strive to remain calm and composed, there are situations that overwhelm me and make me feel uncomfortable. In Photography portfolio for college those instances, I prefer to withdraw and be alone until I feel better.

I loathe losing and making errors. This is one of the things that frustrates me the most. I have always been very competitive and aim to do my best in everything I do. When I don't achieve my goals or make a mistake, I feel very bad about myself. I might seem very confident, but in truth, I have my insecurities. It scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I require my space and time to understand someone before letting them into my life.

I dislike "easy" people or, as I often call them, those without personality. Particularly girls with childish behaviors. I can't stand people who don't have their own opinion or who change their mind depending on the situation. To approach me, you have to be someone I like or find interesting. Otherwise, you receive my indifference, which is usual for me. I detest egotists, although I may occasionally seem Modelled definition like one. I detest listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless required.

I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. I'm not very social and prefer tranquil environments. Nevertheless, occasionally, I like to go out and enjoy a good chat with friends. Alcohol doesn't impact me much, but if it does, I lose my senses. That's why I try not to drink excessively. Occasionally, I get tense or nervous without any clear reason. It's something I've learned to manage over time, but there are still moments when I feel overwhelmed by anxiety.

I have a very complex tattoo that is part of my past. I always try to cover it with shirts or other garments. It's a reminder of a challenging phase in my life and I prefer not to mention it. I prefer dressing well at all times. I believe looks are important and I try to take care of my Fashion designers names image. I think looks are important and I try to maintain my image. It's not for vanity, but because it makes me feel good about myself.

In essence, I am a complex individual with many aspects. Although I may seem cold and distant, I have my passions and fears like anyone else. I aim to be precise and perfect in what matters to me, and although this may occasionally make me seem brusque or rude, it's just because I have high standards. I value my space and time, and prefer to be surrounded by people who bring something positive to my life. Tobacco, alcohol, and reading are my ways of disconnecting and relaxing, and although I'm not very sociable, I enjoy a good conversation from time to time. My tattoo is a reminder of my past, and although I prefer to keep it covered, it is part of my identity. Ultimately, I am an individual who values correctness, perfection, and authenticity in all areas of life.

Libre de virus.www.avast.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario